- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 20 garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup white wine
- 6 thyme sprigs
- 2 tablespoons butter
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava Chef's Pan
Sear chicken thighs
- Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towels. Season both sides with a few pinches of kosher salt.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cooking oil evenly across bottom of Brava Chef's Pan.
- Place chicken, skin side down, in Chef’s Pan and slide, uncovered, into top shelf.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
- Note: You will flip chicken thighs and add additional ingredients after 20 minutes.
Cook chicken and vegetables
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove Chef’s Pan from Brava and flip chicken skin side up.
- Add garlic cloves, chicken stock, white wine, thyme sprigs and a pinch of kosher salt and black pepper. Make sure garlic cloves are not covering chicken.
- Cover Chef’s Pan with lid. Slide Chef’s Pan, covered, into top shelf. Press green button to continue cooking.
Finish and serve
- When your food is done, transfer chicken to serving platter.
- Remove thyme sprigs from Chef’s Pan and discard.
- Add butter and stir until butter is melted and fully incorporated. Taste and season with kosher salt and black pepper, if desired.
- Spoon sauce on top of chicken and serve.