- 2 cups wild rice medley
- 4 cups unsalted chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- ⅓ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup Italian parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava Chef's Pan
Allergens: Tree nuts, Milk
- In fine mesh strainer rinse wild rice under running water. Drain rice well.
- Spread rice evenly across bottom of Brava Chef’s Pan.
- Pour chicken broth over rice. Stir in 1 teaspoon of kosher salt. Make sure all rice grains are submerged.
- Cover Chef’s Pan with lid.
- Slide Chef’s Pan, covered, into top shelf. Press green button to begin cooking.
Finish preparing pilaf
- Carefully remove Chef’s Pan.
- Stir in butter until melted.
- Stir in green onions, pecans, parsley and dried cranberries. Season with kosher salt and black pepper to taste.
Finish & serve
- Fluff rice with fork and serve.