- 6 eggs
- ⅓ cup celery, finely chopped (about 1 stalk)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava loaf pan
- Pour 4 cups of water into Brava loaf pan.
- Add eggs to loaf pan.
- Slide loaf pan into top shelf.
- Position loaf pan above bottom middle lamp.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
- While eggs are cooking, fill large bowl with ice water.
- When Brava notifies you, carefully remove loaf pan.
- Transfer eggs to large bowl with ice water.
- Let eggs cool for at least 5 minutes.
- While eggs are cooling, prepare other ingredients.
Prepare other ingredients
- In medium bowl, combine celery, mayonnaise, red onion, lemon juice, dill, lemon zest, ¼ teaspoon kosher salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Set aside.
Peel eggs and combine
- When ready, peel eggs.
- Coarsely chop eggs.
- Add eggs to medium bowl with other ingredients and stir to combine.
Finish and serve
- Place egg salad in serving bowl and serve.