- 1 lb extra large or jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (about 1 lime) plus wedges for serving
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- Optional: 1 pinch cayenne pepper
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
grater or zester
- In large bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons of olive oil, garlic, lime juice, lime zest, paprika, ½ teaspoon of kosher salt, cumin and cayenne pepper, if using.
- To bowl, add shrimp. Toss to coat.
- Marinate shrimp in refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- While shrimp is marinating, soak skewers in water (if using wooden skewers).
Skewer and cook shrimp
- When ready, shake off excess marinade from shrimp then thread onto skewers. You should have about 5 shrimp per skewer.
- Place skewers lengthwise in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf. Press green button to begin cooking.
Finish and serve
- When Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray.
- Arrange shrimp skewers on serving platter.
- Serve with lime wedges.