- 2 cups halved strawberries (about 16 strawberries)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1¼ cups fresh lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
- optional: 1½ cups vodka
From Your Pantry
Brava glass tray
pitcher, for serving
- Place strawberries, halved sides down, in Zones 1 and 2 of Brava glass tray.
- Slide glass tray into top shelf. Press green button to begin cooking.
- When Brava notifies you, carefully remove glass tray.
- Immediately transfer strawberries and their juices into medium bowl. Add sugar and mash using potato masher until smooth.
Make lemonade and serve
- To pitcher, add 6 cups of water, vodka (if using), lemon juice and strawberry mixture. Stir together.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and serve over ice.