- 2 slices thick-cut bacon
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon brown sugar, packed
From Your Pantry
freshly ground black pepper
Brava metal tray
wire cooling rack
- In medium bowl, combine brown sugar with a couple pinches of black pepper.
- Add bacon and coat with brown sugar mixture, making sure all of the mixture adheres to the bacon.
Prep tray and cook
- Line Brava metal tray with aluminum foil.
- Place bacon in Zone 2 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf. Press green button to begin cooking.
Cool bacon and serve
- When your food is done, using tongs immediately transfer bacon to a wire rack to cool and serve.