- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
round cookie cutter (optional)
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and kosher salt.
- To bowl, add buttermilk and melted butter; stir until combined.
- Place dough on lightly floured surface and knead together for about 30 seconds, until dough forms a smooth ball.
- Using rolling pin, roll out dough to ¾” thick.
- Using knife or round cookie cutter, cut dough into 2-3” wide squares or circles.
- Repeat using remaining dough (you should have about 9 biscuits).
- Place biscuits in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- When Brava is preheated, slide metal tray into top shelf. Press green button again to begin baking.
- When your food is done, carefully remove metal tray.
- Plate biscuits and serve.