- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 chipotle in adobo peppers
- 3 tablespoons lime juice plus extra wedges for garnish
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro plus extra for garnish
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, warmed
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups precooked rice, warmed
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 avocados, sliced
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Make chipotle sauce
- In a blender, add mayonnaise, chipotles, lime juice, cilantro and garlic.
- Blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, pour in half of chipotle sauce (reserve remaining sauce for later use).
- Add chicken breasts and coat with marinade.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- When ready, remove chicken from bowl and shake off excess marinade.
- Place chicken lengthwise, equally spaced apart, in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray with thickest portion on left side.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of chicken.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare beans.
- In medium bowl, stir together warmed black beans, cumin, garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon black pepper and a couple of pinches of kosher salt; set aside.
- When Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray and disconnect TempSensor.
- Transfer chicken to cutting board and slice.
- Place an equal amount of rice into four serving bowls.
- Top each bowl with one sliced chicken breast.
- Top each bowl with an equal amount of black beans, salsa and sliced avocado.
- Drizzle remaining chipotle sauce on top.
- Garnish with lime wedge and cilantro and serve.