- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup quick oats
- ½ cup M&Ms®
- ¾ cup roughly chopped Kit Kats® (about 2 bars)
- ½ cup candy corn
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
stand mixer (optional)
wire cooling rack
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep cookie dough
- Pro Tip: Leave butter and eggs at room temperature for 1 hour before beginning. This will soften butter for easy mixing and ensure more even distribution of eggs in the dough.
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- In bowl of stand mixer with paddle attachment or in large bowl with wooden spoon, combine butter and sugar; mix until creamy and well incorporated.
- Add egg and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Add flour mixture; mix for 30 seconds to thoroughly blend dough.
- Add mix-ins. Add quick oats, M&Ms® and Kit Kats®; mix for 30 seconds to evenly distribute.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Line Brava metal tray with parchment paper.
- Roll dough into golf ball size portions.
- Place 5 dough balls on Zones 1, 2 and 3 of metal tray, making sure they are spread evenly apart.
Preheat oven, then bake cookies
- Select “Halloween Monster Cookies” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
- Press green button to begin preheating. Do not put cookies in Brava while it preheats.
- Once Brava is preheated, slide metal tray into top shelf and press green button to begin baking.
- When cookies are done, carefully remove metal tray.
- Immediately gently press 2-3 pieces candy corn into the top of each cookie while hot.
- Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool before serving.
- When metal tray is cool enough to handle, repeat process with remaining dough.
- Any leftover cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 2–3 days.
- Dough balls can be refrigerated for 5 days or frozen for up to 6 months.