- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- Butter and maple syrup, for serving
From Your Pantry
butter or cooking spray
Brava egg tray
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
Make pancake batter
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, butter, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture and whisk until just combined; do not overmix.
- Let batter rest for 3 minutes before filling tray.
- Lightly spray wells of Brava egg tray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour about ¼ cup pancake batter into each prepared egg cup.
- Top each prepared egg cup with chocolate chips and nuts, if using.
- Slide egg tray into top shelf.
- Select “Chocolate Chip Cookie Pancakes” on your Brava’s touchscreen and follow instructions.
- Press green button to begin cook.
- When your food is done, carefully remove egg tray.
- Using a spoon, gently scoop out pancakes and transfer to serving platter.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup or other favorite toppings.