- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ lb ground beef
- ½ lb ground pork
- ⅔ cup instant potatoes (or breadcrumbs)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons ketchup, plus 1 tablespoon for glaze
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground mustard
- 3-4 slices bacon, halved
From Your Pantry
Brava loaf pan
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Fish, Eggs
- In a small bowl, toss together onions, celery, garlic and 1 tablespoon cooking oil.
- Evenly spread onions and celery in Zones 1 and 2 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Grandma's Meatloaf” on Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
Mix meatloaf and shape
- When vegetables are done cooking, carefully remove metal tray.
- Cool vegetables for 5 minutes.
- While vegetables cool, in large bowl add ground beef, ground pork, Instant potatoes, eggs, 3 tablespoons ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, kosher salt, black pepper and ground mustard.
- Add cooled vegetables to meatloaf mixture. Using your hands, mix well so all ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Using your hands, form mixture into a loaf on your cutting board. Pat meatloaf with force to bind meat and remove air from mixture.
- Press meatloaf into Brava loaf pan.
- Evenly spread remaining ketchup over top of meatloaf.
- Top with bacon slices.
- Slide loaf pan into top shelf.
- Press green button to continue cooking.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, transfer meatloaf to a platter. Cool meatloaf for a few minutes before slicing into individual portions.