About this Custom Cook
This template shows you how you can serve any protein with any vegetable . The protein and vegetables are cooked separately but are served together hot. This template is a multi-step custom cook that sets you up to first cook the vegetables, then cook the protein and finally reheat the vegetables before serving. The base of this template uses chicken breasts and broccoli but you can switch these out for any protein and any vegetable that you would like to cook. The possibilities are endless!
1. Save a custom cook to your Brava account by clicking on the “+” icon underneath the title on the Brava website or app.
2. On the Brava, create a copy of this custom cook (click on the ellipses on the upper right hand corner then select "copy").
3. Change the name of the custom cook to your recipe's name .
4. Click on add a step. Click Brava recipe and then search for your desired vegetable. Select desired number of zones of your desired vegetable then click the check on the upper right hand corner.
5. Click on your added step and then click move up. Move this step up so that it is underneath the first broccoli step.
6. Highlight the broccoli step. Click delete.
7. Click on add a step. Click Brava recipe and then search for your desired protein. Select one zone of your desired protein then click the check on the upper right hand corner.
8. Click on this step and then click move up. Move this step up so that it is underneath the chicken step.
9. Highlight the chicken step. Click delete. (You should have the following steps now in your custom cook in this order: 1. Vegetable 2. Pause 3. Protein 4. Pause 5. Reheat).
10. Click to edit the first pause step. Edit as necessary (ex. if the protein is cooked on the bottom shelf and/or cooked on the glass tray change the instructions to reflect this).
11. Log in to your Brava Chef profile on the Brava website or app.
12. Navigate to your custom cooks and open your custom cook.
13. Click on the edit button.
14. Edit the ingredients and instructions below the dashed line as you see fit.
15. Once completed, delete the instructions above the dashed line below.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Serving Size: 2
Cooking Time: 24-32 minutes
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 cups broccoli florets
1. In medium bowl, toss together broccoli, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
2. Evenly spread broccoli in Zones 1 and 2 of Brava metal tray.
3. Slide metal tray into top shelf. Press green button to begin cooking.
4. When Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray. Set broccoli aside. Cool off metal tray and wipe clean with paper towel.
5. Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
6. Season both sides with salt.
7. Place chicken in Zone 2 of metal tray.
8. After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of chicken.
9. Slide metal tray into top shelf. Press green button to continue cooking.
10. When Brava notifies you, carefully detach TempSensor and remove metal tray. Set chicken aside.
11. Place broccoli on metal tray.
12. Slide metal tray into top shelf. Press green button to continue cook.
13. When Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray.
14. Plate chicken and broccoli.
15. Serve immediately.