About this Custom Cook
This breakfast burrito custom cook combines roasted potatoes, eggs and meat in a freshly toasted tortilla. You could use any precooked meat you have on hand (for example, precooked sausage would be delicious). I used Brava Chicken Rub to season the potatoes, which you can find the recipe for on the Brava App or on the Brava Blog. To make this vegetarian, simply swap out the meat for canned beans or precooked tofu. I like topping this with some salsa as well, but you could top it with hot sauce or skip it altogether.
Makes 2 burritos
1 russet potato, peeled and cut into 1" cubes
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 1/2 teaspoons Brava Chicken Rub
2 large flour tortillas
1 cup precooked meat (or drained canned beans)
2 tablespoons salsa (optional)
1. In small bowl, toss potatoes together with 1 tablespoon of oil and 1 1/2 teaspoons of Brava Chicken Rub.
2. Place seasoned potatoes into zones 1 and 2 of Brava metal tray.
3. Slide metal tray into top oven shelf. Press green button to begin cook.
4. When potatoes have finished cooking, place in small bowl. Set aside.
5. Wipe bottom of metal tray with paper towel.
6. Place 1 tortilla on metal tray.
7. Slide metal tray into bottom oven shelf. Press green button to continue cook.
8. When Brava notifies you, remove first tortilla from metal tray and set aside. Place second tortilla on metal tray. Press green button to toast second tortilla.
9. When Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray and set second tortilla aside.
10. In small bowl, whisk eggs together with a couple pinches of salt.
11. In Brava square pan, place meat on one side of square pan and spread out evenly (so that it takes up half of the pan). Pour eggs into other side of pan.
12. Slide square pan into top oven shelf. Press green button to continue cook.
13. When cook is completed, carefully remove square pan and immediately break up egg into pieces. Combine with meat in square pan.
14. Assemble burrito. Add half of the potatoes and half of the meat & egg mixture to tortilla. Top with 1 tablespoon of salsa and fold into a burrito (note this will be a large burrito).
15. Assemble second burrito.
16. Serve immediately.