Frozen Potstickers, 1 Zone
Brava Chef Erin
This custom cook makes one serving of frozen potstickers. This cook resembles pan-frying potstickers by adding water and oil to the metal tray and then covering the tray with foil. You can use any type of frozen potsticker for this cook.
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
Frozen potstickers (about 9)
2/3 cup water
1. Spread oil evenly across zone 2 of Brava metal tray.
2. Place potstickers in zone 2 of metal tray.
3. Pour water evenly over tray. (Pro tip: before adding the water place the tray close to the Brava so it is easier to handle.)
4. Cover metal tray with foil (it is okay if there are small gaps).
2. Slide metal tray into top oven shelf and press green button to begin cook.
3. Once cook is complete, carefully remove foil, plate and serve.