About this Custom Cook
This template is an easy way to cook one chicken breast with vegetables in Brava. This template was based off of using a medium density vegetable like broccoli. You can experiment using more delicate vegetables like green beans or denser vegetables like carrot coins using the advice in the instructions below.
1. Save a custom cook to your Brava account by clicking on the “+” icon underneath the title on the Brava website or app.
2. On the Brava, create a copy of this custom cook (click on the ellipses on the upper right hand corner then select "copy").
3. If desired, change the name of the custom cook to your recipe's name.
4. If you are using a medium density vegetable like broccoli (this would include cauliflower, halved Brussels sprouts, etc.) do not change any steps.
5. If you are using a less dense vegetable (i.e. snap peas, asparagus, etc.) select the sear step and delete it.
6. If you are using a more dense vegetable (i.e. 1/2" diced sweet potatoes, 1/2" carrot coins, etc.) select the sear step and click edit. Add 2 minutes to this sear step so that you have a total of 3 minutes top and bottom sear in Zone 1. Then click the check on the upper right hand corner.
7. Log in to your Brava Chef profile on the Brava website or app.
8. Navigate to your custom cooks and open your custom cook.
9. Click on the edit button.
10. Edit the ingredients and instructions below the dashed line as you see fit.
11. Once completed, delete the instructions above the dashed line below.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Serving Size: 1
Cooking Time: 10-19 minutes
1 boneless skinless chicken breast
2 cups broccoli florets
1. In medium bowl, toss together broccoli, 1 teaspoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
2. Evenly spread broccoli in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
5. Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
6. Season both sides with salt.
7. Place chicken in Zone 2 of Brava metal tray with thickest portion on left side.
8. After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of chicken.
9. Slide metal tray into top shelf. Press green button to begin cooking.
10. When Brava notifies you, carefully detach TempSensor and remove metal tray.
13. Plate chicken and broccoli.
14. Serve immediately.