Spicy Garlic Shrimp with Cherry Tomatoes
Brava Chef Erin
This is one of the quickest meals you can make in Brava, and its packed with flavor! This custom cook is my twist on the shrimp and cherry tomato combo cook and cooks up in only 7 minutes. This would be great served this on its own, with pasta or with creamy polenta (pictured).
3 cups cherry tomatoes
1/2 lb peeled and deveined shrimp (12–14 medium/large shrimp)
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Lemon wedge, to garnish (optional)
Parsley, roughly chopped, to garnish (optional)
1. In medium bowl, toss together cherry tomatoes, 1 teaspoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
2. Evenly spread cherry tomatoes in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray.
3. Pat shrimp dry with paper towels.
4. Place shrimp in bowl and combine with garlic, melted butter, red pepper flakes and a couple pinches of salt.
5. Evenly spread shrimp in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
6. Select “Spicy Garlic Shrimp with Cherry Tomatoes” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
7. When food is ready, carefully remove metal tray from oven.
8. Plate shrimp and tomatoes. Garnish with a squeeze of lemon and chopped parsley, if desired.