About this Custom Cook
This schnitzel is made with boneless pork chops that are first pounded, then breaded and seared off in the Brava. I would highly recommend using Panko bread crumbs here as they will make the schnitzel light and crispy. This recipe includes serving the schnitzel with a squeeze of lemon, but you could also serve it with capers or pickled cabbage.
4 boneless pork chops, thin-cut, pounded to 1/4" thick
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
1 tablespoon butter, melted
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 lemon, cut into wedges
1. Pat pork dry with paper towels.
2. Season pork on both sides with kosher salt and granulated black pepper.
3. Crack eggs into bowl and lightly beat with a fork.
4. Add flour and Panko to two separate bowls.
5. Dip pork into flour, then eggs and coat completely; shake off excess.
6. Dip pork into bread crumbs and coat evenly; shake off excess. Using your hands, gently press breading into pork to ensure it adheres.
Pro tip: Make sure to shake off all excess coating. This will prevent crumbs from burning on the tray.
7. Spread butter and 1 tablespoon of oil evenly on Brava metal tray.
8. Evenly spread pork in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of metal tray.
9. Drizzle 2 tablespoons oil on top side of pork.
10. Slide metal tray into bottom shelf and press green button to begin cooking.
11. Follow instructions on touchscreen. Note: you will need to flip the pork after 6 minutes.
12. When the cook is completed, sprinkle schnitzel with salt. Plate and serve with lemon wedges.