About this Custom Cook
This custom cook is super easy to put together and packed with flavor. Soy sauce, ginger and garlic are added to give this chicken its Asian flavor. You can eat this on its own, or serve it with some brown or white rice.
3 cups Cremini mushrooms, quartered
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon soy sauce
1" piece ginger, grated
2 garlic cloves, grated
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
3 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1 scallion, thinly sliced (optional)
1. To large bowl, combine mushrooms, vegetable oil, 1 teaspoon soy sauce and a pinch of salt. Combine.
2. Place mushrooms in zones 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
3. To bowl, add grated ginger, grated garlic, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, honey and rice wine vinegar. Combine.
4. Add chicken thighs to sauce. Coat thoroughly. Let chicken sit in sauce for 2 minutes.
5. Shake excess sauce off of chicken and place chicken in zone 1 of metal tray.
6. Slide metal tray into top oven shelf. Press green button to begin cook.
7. When cook is completed, carefully remove metal tray from Brava.
8. Plate and garnish with sliced scallion (if desired). Serve immediately.