About this Custom Cook
This custom cook is a spiced up twist to the bone-in skin-on chicken thigh and sweet potato combo cook. The chicken is covered with a blend of turmeric, cumin, lemon and garlic before cooking which packs it with flavor. This combo is great on its own or it could be served with chickpeas, sautéed onions, roasted cauliflower or whatever you have on hand!
3 cups peeled and diced sweet potatoes (½-inch pieces)
1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1 garlic clove, grated
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1/4 teaspoon paprika (optional)
1 pinch cinnamon
2 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
1. In medium bowl, toss together sweet potatoes, 1 teaspoon of cooking oil and a couple pinches of salt.
2. Evenly spread sweet potatoes in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray.
3. In medium bowl, combine 1/2 teaspoon oil, garlic, lemon juice, kosher salt, turmeric, paprika and cinnamon.
4. Toss chicken thighs with spice mixture.
5. Remove chicken from bowl, shaking off any excess liquid.
6. Place chicken, skin side down, in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
7. Select “Turmeric Chicken and Sweet Potatoes” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.