Brava Chef Erin
This recipe makes one burrito bowl using the leftovers from various other custom cooks. This version uses cilantro lime rice as a base and includes chipotle chicken along with some black beans, avocado and corn pico de gallo. The sauce is the same as the marinade for the chipotle chicken. I would recommend doubling the marinade then saving half of it for making bowls before marinating the chicken. Chef Travis' custom cook for black beans would also be a great addition to this bowl. Feel free to include whatever toppings you would like in the bowl, it's the perfect way to get creative!
For 1 bowl:
1/4 can black beans (in liquid)
1 1/2 cups precooked cilantro lime rice
1 precooked chipotle chicken breast, sliced
1 pinch cumin
1 pinch garlic powder
1 pinch black pepper
1/4 can corn
1/4 cup pico de gallo
2 tablespoons Chipotle aioli (see chipotle chicken breast custom cook for recipe)
Lime wedge (optional)
1 teaspoon chopped cilantro (optional)
1. In small bowl, combine black beans, cumin, garlic powder and black pepper. Place beans in two wells of egg tray (make sure there is some liquid in each well. If there is not, add 1 tbsp water to each well containing beans).
2. In Brava square pan, place rice on one side and slices of chicken breast on the other.
3. Slide square pan into top shelf and egg tray into bottom shelf. Press green button to begin cook.
4. In the meantime, rinse canned corn in fine-mesh strainer. Drain well. In small bowl, combine pico de gallo and corn. Slice avocado.
5. When cook is completed, carefully remove square pan and egg tray.
6. Assemble bowl: place rice on bottom of bowl, top with chicken, black beans, corn pico de gallo and avocado. Drizzle chipotle aioli on top. Garnish with cilantro and lime wedge.