About this Custom Cook
This custom cook adds a mustard cream sauce to the Pork Chop (Bone-in) and potato combo cook. The mustard cream sauce compliments the pork very well, and gives the dish a creamy and slightly tangy flavor. You could easily make this sauce and pair it with any of the other Pork Chop combo cooks as well (with Brussels sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.).
2 bone-in pork chops
2½ cups diced potatoes (½-inch pieces)
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter
1 shallot, finely chopped
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
1/4 cup chicken stock
2 tablespoons heavy cream
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
1. Pat pork chops dry with paper towels.
2. Season both sides with salt.
3. Place pork chops in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
4. In medium bowl, toss together potatoes, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and a pinch of salt.
5. Evenly spread potatoes in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray.
6. Slide metal tray into top shelf.
7. Select “Pork Chops with Mustard Cream Sauce and Potatoes” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
8. Press green button to begin cooking.
9. While pork and potatoes are cooking, make sauce.
10. In small saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add shallot and saute for 3 minutes, until translucent.
11. Add white wine vinegar and simmer 1 for minute over medium-high heat.
12. Add chicken stock, heavy cream, dijon mustard, a few pinches of salt and a pinch of black pepper. Combine.
13. Bring sauce to boil then reduce heat to low and let simmer for 5 minutes. Remove sauce from heat.
14. When your food is done, slice pork chops within 1 minute to maintain preferred doneness.
15. Plate pork and potatoes. Spoon mustard cream sauce over top of pork.