Brava Chef Erin
Love crispy tofu? Make sure to give this custom cook a try! Cornstarch is the key ingredient that makes the tofu crispy in this recipe. Soy sauce and sesame oil are also added for extra flavor, but feel free to use whatever seasoning you would like.
1 package extra firm tofu
1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons sesame oil
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1. Press tofu: Wrap tofu in paper towels or clean towel. Place on plate. Place another plate on top, inverted, and place heavy object on top of inverted plate (ex. fruit bowl). Let sit for 10 minutes.
2. Once tofu has been pressed, cut into 1" pieces.
3. In bowl, combine tofu with soy sauce and sesame oil.
4. Sift cornstarch over tofu. Combine.
5. Spray Brava glass tray with cooking spray.
6. Place tofu evenly across all zones of glass tray.
7. Slide glass tray into top oven shelf and press green button to begin cook.
8. When done, plate and serve.