About this Custom Cook
This custom cook is an easy way to make your potstickers even crispier. Instead of adding just water to the pan, a slurry is added which steams the potstickers and creates a thin layer of crispy starch on bottom of the pan. This is an easy way to jazz up any frozen potstickers you have on hand!
2/3 cup water
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon oil
8-9 frozen potstickers
1. Make slurry: In bowl, whisk together water, cornstarch, rice wine vinegar and a pinch of salt until dissolved.
2. Spread oil evenly across Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
3. Place potstickers in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
4. Pour slurry evenly into Zones 1, 2 and 3 of metal tray (ProTip: before adding slurry, place metal tray close to Brava so it is easier to handle.).
5. Cover metal tray with foil (it is okay if there are small gaps).
6. Slide metal tray into top shelf. Press green button to begin cooking.
7. When Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray.
8. Carefully remove aluminum foil.
9. Slide metal tray into top shelf. Press green button to continue cooking.
10. When Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray.
11. Using silicone spatula, carefully remove from the bottom of the tray and invert onto a serving plate.