About this Custom Cook
This custom cook is a super easy way to amplify the flavor of the chicken thighs and broccoli combo cook. You just have to add your favorite teriyaki sauce! This would be great served on its own or with white or brown rice (pictured).
3 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
4 cups broccoli florets (2-inch pieces)
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1 scallion, sliced (optional)
1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
1. In medium bowl, toss together broccoli, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
2. Evenly spread broccoli in Zone 2 and 3 of metal tray.
3. In medium bowl, combine chicken thighs with 3 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
5. When ready, remove chicken from bowl, shaking off any excess marinade.
6. Place chicken in Zone 1 of metal tray.
7. Slide metal tray into top shelf.
8. Select “Teriyaki Chicken with Broccoli” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
9. When cook is complete, carefully remove metal tray.
10. Brush remaining 1 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce on top of chicken.
11. Plate chicken and broccoli. Garnish with sliced scallion and sesame seeds (if desired).