- 1 cup store bought protein pancake mix - we love the Kodiak mix
- 1 cup water, milk, or dairy-free milk alternative
- 1 splash of almond extract
- Fresh blueberries or other fresh fruit sliced into bite sized pieces, or few dollops of jam (optional)
- Butter and maple syrup for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
nonstick cooking spray
Brava egg tray
Medium mixing bowl
Whisk or fork
Allergens: Tree nuts, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep pancake batter
- In a medium bowl, mix together protein pancake mix, water or milk, and a splash of almond extract.
- Lightly spray wells of Brava Egg Tray with nonstick cooking spray, and evenly distribute batter into wells.
- Top each pancake with berries or dollop of jam before cooking (optional).
Cook pancakes & serve
- Select “Three Ingredient Protein Pancakes” on the Brava touchscreen and follow instructions to slide Brava Egg Tray into top shelf, and press green button to begin cooking.
- Once finished, serve as is, or with butter and maple syrup.