- For the burger:
- 1 4-6 oz burger patty
- 2 slices thick-cut bacon
- 1 tablespoon sauce - i.e. ketchup, thousand island, or your favorite burger secret sauce
- 1 hamburger bun
- Toppings & condiments (optional):
- 1 slices cheese
- Caramelized onions
- Sliced pickles
- Lettuce leaves
- Tomato slices
- Onion slices
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep hamburger and bacon
- Pat burger patty dry with paper towels.
- Season patty on both sides with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place patty in Zone 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Place 2 strips of bacon in Zone 1 of metal tray.
Cook burger and bacon
- Select “Deluxe Bacon Burger” on touchscreen and follow instructions to slide metal tray into bottom shelf and press green button to begin cooking.
- Note: You will flip burger patty and bacon slices at 5 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray.
- Flip burger patty.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Press green button to continue.
Assemble and serve
- When Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray.
- Remove bacon from tray.
- Optional: If you want to add cheese, transfer burger patty to zone 2, add cheese to top of burger and top sear for 45 seconds.
- Place burger patty on bottom bun and top with bacon.
- Add sauce and other desired toppings.
- Cover with top bun and serve.