- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup water or milk
- ¾ cup finely chopped savory ingredients (broccoli, leftover roasted asparagus, cooked bacon or crumbled breakfast sausage)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Hot sauce for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava muffin tin
Whisk or fork
wire cooling rack
Allergens: Milk, Eggs
Prep egg mixture & fillings
- In large mixing bowl, whisk eggs and milk or water. Season with kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Set aside.
- In separate bowl, toss finely chopped savory filling ingredients and shredded cheese to combine.
- Spray Brava Muffin Tin with cooking spray, then evenly distribute filling ingredients into muffin wells. Evenly distribute egg mixture into muffin wells, filling each well to the top.
Cook breakfast egg muffins
- Select “Breakfast Egg Muffins” on the Brava touchscreen and follow instructions to slide Muffin Tin into top shelf, and press green button to begin cooking.
Cool & serve
- Once cooked, transfer breakfast egg muffins to wire cooling rack and let cool for 3 minutes to allow muffins to set.
- As a note, if you added very cold filling ingredients from the refrigerator, you may need to add a “touch-up” step in the Brava to cook egg muffins a bit longer. Serve with your favorite hot sauce, or store in airtight container in refrigerator and reheat during the week.