- For the salmon:
- 2 teaspoons butter or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 larger piece of skin-on salmon, 1¼- 2 lbs
- For the vinaigrette:
- Zest and juice of one lemon
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- lemon wedges and more fresh dill for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava glass tray
Microplane® grater or zester
Allergens: Milk, Fish
- Pat salmon dry with paper towels. Distribute butter or olive oil on salmon skin and on top of salmon. Season generously with kosher salt.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on Brava Glass Tray. Make sure thickest part of salmon is on left side of Zone 2.
- Select “Roasted Salmon with Lemon & Dill Vinaigrette” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions to plug in TempSensor, being sure to insert it horizontally through center of salmon. Slide tray into bottom shelf and press green button to begin cooking.
- While the salmon cooks, prepare the vinaigrette. Add lemon zest and juice, as well as fresh dill to bowl. Slowly whisk in extra virgin olive oil, and season with kosher salt and cracked black pepper. Set aside.
Finish & serve
- When the salmon is done, transfer to serving platter, top with freshly cracked black pepper, and spoon some of the vinaigrette over for serving. Serve with additional vinaigrette on the side, along with lemon wedges and more fresh dill, if desired.