- 8 oz bread, cubed
- 16 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 16 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, cut or torn into bite size pieces
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil for croutons, plus additional ⅔ cup extra virgin olive oil for dressing
- ¼ cup champagne vinegar
- ½ cup fresh basil, packed
- 1 small clove garlic, minced (optional)
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
large mixing bowl
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep & cook croutons
- Toss cubed bread with 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil and few pinches of kosher salt in large mixing bowl.
- Select “Caprese Panzanella” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions to transfer cubed up bread to Brava Metal Tray and arrange in even, single layer.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf and press green button to begin cooking.
- While croutons cook in Brava, prepare the rest of the salad.
- Roughly chop basil.
- Wipe the same mixing bowl used for bread clean, and add cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil, champagne vinegar, and garlic, if using. Set aside.
Finish & serve
- When croutons are done cooking, add to bowl with rest of ingredients and toss while croutons are still warm.
- Season generously with kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately, or let sit to allow bread to soak up some of the dressing. Can be enjoyed at room temperature or served cold.