- 2 sirloin steaks, cut into 2” pieces
- 6-8 cremini mushrooms, stems removed
- 1-2 bell peppers, cut into 2” wedges
- 1 yellow or red onion, cut into 2” wedges
- 1 zucchini, cut into 2” rounds
- For the marinade (optional):
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Bamboo skewers, soaked
small bowl (optional)
- If marinating steak, in small bowl, whisk together, soy sauce, olive oil, red wine vinegar, minced garlic, honey and ground black pepper.
- Add sirloin steak and let sit for at least 30 minutes. Recommended overnight. If not marinating in advance, skip this step and simply toss all ingredients in olive oil, a few pinches of kosher salt and few pinches of freshly cracked black pepper before assembling skewers.
Prepare vegetables and skewers
- Soak skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss mushrooms, peppers, and onions with 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Using your hands, place a piece of sirloin steak onto skewer, followed by a cremini mushroom, bell pepper, onion wedge, and then a zucchini round.
- Repeat process above 2-3 times or until each skewer is full.
- Select “Beef Kebabs” on your touchscreen and follow instructions to arrange skewers evenly in indicated zones on Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf and press green button to begin cooking.
Serve and enjoy
- When your food is done, transfer kebabs to a large serving dish.
- Enjoy as is, or plated with rice and yogurt, if desired.