- ⅓ cup pine nuts
- 2 cups fresh basil, packed
- ½ cup grated Pecorino or Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1½ teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ⅔ - 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
food processor or blender
Allergens: Tree nuts, Milk
Toast pine nuts
- Arrange pine nuts in single layer across zones 1 & 2 of Brava Metal Tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf and press green button to begin cooking.
- When pine nuts are done toasting, transfer them to food processor with basil, garlic, lemon juice, grated cheese, few generous pinches of kosher salt, and a few pinches of freshly cracked black pepper.
- Pulse in food processor few times until mixture becomes a thick paste.
- On low setting, slowly drizzle in 2/3 cup olive oil into mixture and continue to pulse in food processor on low until pesto is combined. Add more olive oil to thin out to desired consistency and repeat.
- Taste and adjust flavors by adding more kosher salt or lemon juice as needed.
Finish & serve
- When pesto is done, enjoy immediately, or store in airtight container in refrigerator until ready to use.