- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1½ teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 1½ teaspoons onion powder
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons store-bought barbeque sauce
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
large mixing bowl
pastry or bbq basting brush
aluminum foil (optional)
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
- In a large bowl, add olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic powder, kosher salt, cracked black pepper, and onion powder. Whisk mixture to combine and add chicken thighs, tossing to coat. Marinate, covered in refrigerator, for 1 hour.
- Optional: line Brava metal tray with aluminum foil, if using.
- Shake off excess marinade from chicken then place thighs in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of metal tray.
- Follow instructions for BBQ Chicken Thighs on touchscreen to slide metal tray into bottom shelf and press green button to begin cooking.
- Note: you will baste the chicken with bbq sauce after about 29 minutes.
- When Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray and baste chicken thighs with barbecue sauce.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf and press green button to continue cooking.
Finish & serve
- When Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray.
- Serve while warm.