- 1 lb uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- zest of ½ lime
- juice of ½ lime
- more cilantro and lime for serving
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Microplane® grater or zester
Prep and cook the shrimp
- Optional: cut shrimp into bite sized pieces. In mixing bowl, toss shrimp with olive oil, cilantro, few pinches kosher salt, and lime zest and lime juice.
- Arrange shrimp in indicated zones on Brava Metal Tray, slide into top shelf, and follow instructions for Cilantro Lime Shrimp on your screen. Press green button to begin cooking.
Finish & serve
- Once cooked, enjoy shrimp while warm on its own or in salads, grain bowls, tacos, and more. Top with more fresh cilantro and fresh lime juice, if desired.