2 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
2 ½ cups sliced onions and bell peppers (¼-inch-thick slices)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place chicken, skin side down, in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
- In medium bowl, toss together onions, bell peppers, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread onions and peppers in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into bottom oven shelf.
- Select “Chicken Thighs (Bone-In and Skin On) with Onions and Peppers” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.