- 3 eggs or 8 egg whites
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- ½ cup spinach, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup parsley leaves
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Hot sauce for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
freshly cracked black pepper
butter or cooking spray
Brava egg tray
Prep frittata filling
- Lightly butter or spray indicated cup(s) on egg tray.
- Place green onions, parsley, and spinach in each cup of Brava egg tray.
Prep egg mixture
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, butter, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Slowly pour enough egg mixture into each egg cup to cover herb mixture. Each cup should be filled almost to rim; don’t overfill. You may have some egg mixture left over.
Slide egg tray into top oven shelf
- Select “Spring Greens Mini Frittatas” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, using a spoon, gently scoop out frittatas and transfer to individual plates. Serve with hot sauce, if desired.