- 8 oz fresh pizza dough, brought to room temperature
- 6 oz tomato sauce (preferably san marzano)
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced (or 4 oz pre-shredded mozzarella)
- ½ cup swiss chard leaves, cut into ½” slices
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh garlic chives
- 6-12 leaves fresh Genovese basil
- Freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (optional)
- red pepper flakes (optional)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep pizza crust
- Stretch dough into 10-inch round on Brava metal tray.
- Evenly coat tomato sauce on top of pizza.
- Evenly spread chopped swiss chard, garlic chives, and pinch of kosher salt on top of tomato sauce.
- Arrange mozzarella on crust, leaving ½-inch uncovered around edges.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Spring Greens Fresh Pizza” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer pizza to cutting board.
- Arrange Genovese basil slices on top of pizza.
- Sprinkle pizza with Parmigiano-Reggiano, red pepper flakes if desired.
- Cut pizza into slices and serve.