- 1 teaspoon butter, room temperature
- 2 skin-on salmon filets (about 6 oz each and 1–1½ inches thick)
- 6 oz cherry tomatoes, halved lengthwise or kept whole
- 10 oz green beans, trimmed
- For the Herby Salsa Verde:
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup fresh Genovese basil, chopped
- ½ cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
flaky sea salt (optional)
freshly cracked black pepper (optional)
Brava glass tray
Microplane® grater or zester
- In medium bowl, toss cherry tomatoes with 1 teaspoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread tomatoes in Zone 3 of Brava glass tray.
- In medium bowl, toss green beans with 1 teaspoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread green beans in Zone 2 of Brava glass tray.
- Spread butter on Zone 1 of glass tray. Any uncovered butter may burn, so spread only enough for the fish to cover it.
- Pat salmon dry with paper towels. Season fish on both sides with a pinch of salt.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on top of butter. Make sure thickest salmon filet is on left side of Zone 1.
- Select “Roasted Salmon, Cherry Tomatoes & Green Beans with Herby Salsa Verde” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of salmon filet.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
Make herby salsa verde
- While the meal cooks in the Brava, prepare the herby salsa verde.
- In mixing bowl, toss parsley, Genovese basil, and chives. Zest or grate peel from lemon and fold into herbs, if desired. Add juice of half of the lemon to the bowl, saving the other half for serving. Add garlic, capers, and generous pinch of salt to bowl. Fold in 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil just before serving.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, cut salmon in half crosswise. This will stop the cooking process and maintain your preferred doneness.
- Arrange vegetables on individual plates and place salmon on top. Spoon some of the herby salsa verde over vegetables and salmon. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt, if desired and finish with freshly cracked black pepper.