- 1 lb strawberries
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar or other sweetener of your choice
- Vanilla bean ice cream for serving
From Your Pantry
Brava glass tray
- Slice strawberries into halves or small, bite-sized pieces. Toss strawberries and sugar in mixing bowl.
- Arrange strawberry mixture (including any liquid) evenly onto the Brava glass tray.
- Slide glass tray onto top shelf.
- Select “Roasted Strawberries & Ice Cream” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish & serve
- When the strawberries are done, keep mixture as is, or gently mash the mixture to desired texture.
- Spoon strawberries and any saucy liquid over vanilla bean ice cream.