- 4 corn tostadas (homemade or store bought)
- For the shrimp:
- 1 lb uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- Zest of ½ lime (optional)
- For the slaw:
- 4 cups shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix
- ½ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced scallions (about 3 scallions)
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about the juice of 1 lime)
- Avocado, thinly sliced radishes, plus more fresh lime juice and cilantro for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Shellfish
Prep and cook the shrimp
- Optional: cut shrimp into bite sized pieces. In mixing bowl, toss shrimp with olive oil, chili powder, few pinches kosher salt, and lime zest, if using.
- Arrange shrimp to fill indicated zones on Brava Metal Tray, slide into top shelf, and follow instructions for Shrimp Tostadas on your screen.
Make the slaw
- While the shrimp cooks, prepare the slaw by adding shredded cabbage, cilantro, scallions, jalapeno, sour cream, and lime juice to mixing bowl. Season generously with kosher salt, and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Once shrimp are cooked, assemble tostadas. Arrange tostadas on serving platter, top each with slaw, followed by shrimp, and finish with any desired toppings, such as avocado, more lime juice and cilantro, or thinly sliced radishes.