- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter for serving
- Powdered sugar, whipped cream, fresh berries, and/or lemon for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
butter or cooking spray
Brava egg tray
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
Make Dutch baby batter
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs.
- Add flour, milk, salt, vanilla to eggs.
Cook Dutch babies
- Lightly spray or butter wells of Brava egg tray.
- Pour about ¼ cup batter into each egg cup.
- Slide egg tray into top shelf. Press green button to begin cooking.
- When your food is done, carefully remove egg tray.
- Using a spoon, gently scoop out Dutch babies and transfer to serving platter.
- Serve with butter, lemon juice and powdered sugar or other favorite toppings.
- Repeat above steps with remaining batter.