- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- ¼ cup whole milk
From Your Pantry
Brava square pan
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
Make flour mixture
- In medium bowl, gently whisk flour and salt together, set aside.
Make egg mixture
- In separate bowl, mix eggs and sugar, stir until combined.
- Fold in melted butter, followed by milk, and gently stir until combined.
Finish batter & cook
- Fold flour mixture into egg mixture and stir gently until completely mixed.
- Spray Brava square pan with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/3 cup of batter into Brava square pan and spread to the sides of the pan.
- Slide square pan into top shelf. Press green button to begin cooking.
Flip waffle cone
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove square pan.
- Flip waffle cone.
- Slide square pan into top shelf.
- Press green button to continue cooking.
Finish and form cone
- When your food is done, transfer cooked batter to cutting board.
- If making a cone, take waffle cone while still warm and take one corner and gently roll it over to half way up on the other side of the cone.
- If making a bowl, take waffle cone while still warm and drape inside a bowl and gently push down in the center.
- Allow to cool completely - this step is necessary to set the shape, as cooling will allow the cone or bowl to harden. Once cooled, serve with ice cream or preferred dessert.
- Repeat above steps with remaining batter.