- 4 lbs boneless pork shoulder, cut into 1½” pieces
- 2½ cups water
From Your Pantry
Brava Chef's Pan
- Season pork on all sides with kosher salt.
- Optional: transfer pork to 1 gallon sized plastic bag and refrigerate for 24-48 hours.
- In Brava Chef’s Pan, combine seasoned pork and 2½ cups water. Slide Chef’s Pan, uncovered, into top shelf and press green button to begin cooking.
- Note: you will flip pork after 1 hour and 17 minutes.
Flip pork & continue cooking
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove Chef’s Pan.
- Flip and stir pork, and slide Chef’s Pan, uncovered, into top shelf. Press green button to continue cooking.
Finish & serve
- Once cooked, cool carnitas in their juices in the Chef’s Pan, 1-2 hours. Shred and serve.
- Optional: crisp up shredded carnitas on Brava Metal Tray and enjoy in tacos, nachos, bowls, enchiladas, and more.