- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 oz parmesan cheese, grated (about ¼ cup)
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 9 oz refrigerated ravioli of your choice
- warmed marinara sauce for serving
- fresh basil and more parmesan cheese for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
- In medium bowl, combine panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, few pinches kosher salt, and freshly cracked black pepper.
- In separate bowl, lightly beat egg.
- Lightly spray Brava Metal Tray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Dip one ravioli in egg to coat on all sides, then into panko breadcrumb mixture, pressing down to coat on all sides. Once coated, place on Brava Metal Tray.
- Repeat with remaining ravioli and arrange in even layer across all zones.
Air Fry Ravioli
- Slide metal tray into top shelf, and follow instructions for “Air-Fried Ravioli”. Press green button to begin cooking.
- Note: You will flip the ravioli at 7 minutes.
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray.
- Flip ravioli, then slide metal tray into top shelf, and press green button to continue cooking.
Finish & Serve
- Once cooked, transfer ravioli to serving dish and top with basil and more parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Enjoy with marinara sauce for dipping.