- 2 tablespoons red sauce
- 1 egg
- crumbled feta, chopped fresh parsley, and chili flakes for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava egg tray
Prep egg tray
- Spoon 2 tablespoons red sauce into each indicated cup of Brava egg tray.
- Crack 1 egg on top of red sauce in each indicated cup; season with salt and pepper.
- Slide egg tray into top shelf and press green button to begin cooking.
- When your food is done, carefully transfer egg to plate and enjoy, or serve over buttery toast.
- Spoon any remaining red sauce from the egg tray over the top of egg. Top with crumbled feta, fresh parsley, and chili flakes, if desired.