- 1-3 King crab legs, precooked and thawed if previously frozen (about 1-3 lbs)
- ½ stick butter, melted, plus more if desired
- Few pinches of chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley or chives for serving
- Lemon wedges for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Shellfish
- Select “King Crab Legs with Butter” on your touchscreen, and follow the instructions for quantity of crab you want to cook.
- Spread crab legs evenly across zone(s) on Brava Metal Tray, cracking joints to lay flat.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
- Once cooked, transfer crab to serving platter alongside melted butter. Top with fresh herbs and lemon wedges if desired.