- 1 filet mignon (1¼–2 inches thick)
- 1 crab leg (precooked and thawed if using previously frozen, ~9-12 oz each)
- melted butter and flaky salt for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
freshly cracked black pepper
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Shellfish
- Pat steak dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place steak in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray with thickest portion on left side.
- Break crab leg down into smaller pieces and place crab leg in Zone 3 of metal tray, arranging them to lay flat on the tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through thickest portion of steak.
Finish and Serve
- When Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray. Immediately transfer steak to cutting board.
- Slice steak within 1 minute to maintain preferred doneness.
- Transfer steak and crab leg to serving platter and drizzle with melted butter if desired, and top with flaky salt, if using. Finish with freshly cracked black pepper.