- 2 pitas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Wheat (Gluten)
- In small bowl, combine olive oil with a couple pinches of kosher salt. Set aside.
- Cut each pita into 6 triangles.
- Place each triangle of pita evenly across Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Using silicone brush or your fingers, brush both sides of pita with olive oil.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
Finish and serve
- When ready, carefully remove metal tray from Brava.
- Transfer pita chips to serving platter and let cool completely before serving to allow them time to crisp up.