- 1 3-6 lb standing rib roast, bone-in or boneless (must be shorter than 5 inches tall - if bone-in, ask your butcher for a rib roast that’s shorter than 5 inches, or cut the bones off and cook boneless)
- garlic, rosemary (optional)
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Brava metal tray
Prepare Prime Rib
- Note: Be sure to measure the rib roast to ensure it is 5 inches tall or shorter before proceeding. Ask your butcher to remove the bone from the roast or to trim it to reduce the height if it’s taller than 5 inches.
- Pat prime rib dry.
- Season all sides generously with kosher salt. Sprinkle with freshly cracked black pepper, garlic, and rosemary (if using).
- Place prime rib, fat side up, in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
Cook Prime Rib
- Select “Prime Rib Roast” on your Brava touchscreen, slide metal tray into bottom shelf, and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of thickest portion of meat. Press green button to begin cooking.
Finish & Serve
- When your food is done, carefully unplug TempSensor and remove tray from Brava, being mindful of hot oil on the tray.
- Let Prime Rib Roast rest for 30 minutes before slicing.