- 1 3-6 lbs standing rib roast, bone-in or boneless (must be shorter than 5 inches tall - if bone-in, ask your butcher for a rib roast that’s shorter than 5 inches, or cut the bones off and cook boneless)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Note: Be sure to measure the rib roast to ensure it is 5 inches tall or shorter before proceeding. Ask your butcher to remove the bone from the roast or to trim it to reduce the height if it’s taller than 5 inches.
- This recipe works with Bone-in and Boneless Standing Rib Roasts.
- Pat standing rib roast dry.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place standing rib roast, fat side up, in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of thickest portion of roast.
- When your food is done, carefully unplug TempSensor and remove tray from Brava, being mindful of hot oil on the tray.
- Let Prime Rib rest for 30 minutes before slicing.