- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar - light or dark
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted cold butter, cut into pieces
- ½ cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup granulated sugar for rolling dough in before baking (optional)
- 24-30 chocolate kisses, unwrapped
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Peanuts, Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In stand mixer with paddle attachment, add ½ cup granulated sugar, ½ cup brown sugar, butter and peanut butter on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes, being sure to pause to turn the mixer off to scrape the dough down the sides of the bowl occasionally.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat on medium speed for about 1 minute.
- With the mixer on a low speed, gradually add the flour mixture, being sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl again to incorporate ingredients.
Shape and bake cookies
- Select “Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies” on your Brava touchscreen and press green button to begin preheating.
- While the Brava preheats, shape dough into 1 inch balls. If desired, roll dough balls on plate with ¼ cup granulated sugar. Arrange 8-10 cookies on the brava metal tray with space in between each cookie.
- When Brava is done preheating, place metal tray onto top shelf, and press green button to begin baking.
Finish & serve
- When brava notifies you that the cookies are done baking, carefully remove metal tray, and gently press one chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie while still warm. Let cool for 10 minutes to allow them to set, and serve.
- Preheat Brava again to 350° before baking additional batches of cookies, and bake each batch for 10 minutes.